Manatee County Government Holding Huge Hiring Expo Today - August 26th
Local job seekers will have dozens of public sector careers to learn about and apply for at the County's August 26th Hiring Expo at the Bradenton Area Convention Center. Hiring managers from Manatee County Government will be on hand with job opportunities and are prepared to make on-site conditional job offers to qualified candidates.
"Our hiring expo is an incredible opportunity for skilled workers, young professionals and anyone seeking a career in public service," said Kim Stroud, Manatee County Human Resources Director. "I hope local job seekers will stop by and learn about our our outstanding benefits and opportunities for a fulfilling career with Manatee County Government."
The hiring expo will be held Wed, Aug. 26 from 3 - 7 p.m. at the Bradenton Area Convention Center, One Haben Boulevard in Palmetto.
Some of the positions the County will make on-the-spot conditional offers include:
- Administrative Assistant
- Maintenance Technicians and Supervisors (Parks, Public Works, Utilities)
- Senior Surveyor
- Industrial Electrician
- Engineer, Engineering Technician, Senior Project Engineer
- Beach Lifeguard
- Veterinary Technician
- Customer Service Representative
- Bus Operator
- Fiscal Specialist
- Traffic Signal Technician
- Senior Development Review Specialist
- Senior Building Trades Worker
- Planner and Senior Planner
- Permitting Technician and Senior Permitting Technician
- Senior Plans Examiner Inspections Officer
- Code Enforcement Officer
- 911 Telecommunicator
- 311 Customer Service Representative
Potential employees can also search and apply for Manatee County Government positions at www.mymanatee.org/jobs
For more information on Manatee County Government, visit www.mymanatee.org or call (941) 748-4501.
You can also follow on Facebook at www.facebook.com/manatee.county.fl and on Twitter @ManateeGov.