Southwest Airlines announces they are adding 5 more - new destinations from Sarasota Bradenton International Airport.
Now Flying to 15 Cities from SRQ.
On Friday Afternoon (4/30/21) the airline said it will bringing 5 new non-stop destinations to Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport, starting in June.
The new nonstop destinations are:
- Cleveland, Ohio: Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE); Saturday, seasonal.
- Cincinnati, Ohio: Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport CVG; Saturday, seasonal.
- Denver, Colorado: Denver International Airport (DEN); daily, seasonal.
- Kansas City, Missouri: Kansas City International Airport (MCI); Saturday, seasonal.
- St. Louis, Missouri: St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL): daily.
These new flight options, are scheduled to begin on Sunday, June 6th
Since beginning service at The Sarasota Bradenton International Airport, this past February, Southwest Airlines' has had rapid growth after launching service with just four routes – Baltimore, Houston, Nashville and Chicago. Then they quickly expanded their service to 10 different destination in March with flights to Atlanta, Columbus, Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, Dallas and Grand Rapids.
The new offering bringing 15 destinations available from SRQ via Southwest Airlines.
According to recent numbers, the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (SRQ) is one of the fastest-growing airports in the country.
After setting records in March, SRQ Chief Executive Officer Rick Piccolo said their seat totals are up 81% over their pre-pandemic levels.
Check out flight from Southwest here: https://www.southwest.com/
Learn about all the flight options from Sarasota Bradenton International Airport here: https://srq-airport.com/