Catch a Florida Memory - Share Your Fishing Picture and Win Prizes from FWC...
FWC Saltwater Angler Recognition programs reward and recognize anglers while promoting conservation-minded fishing practices...
It's about more than just catching fish!
The Catch a Florida Memory - Saltwater Angler Recognition program is designed to enhance the fishing experience for Florida anglers by:
- Providing rewards and recognition for fishing achievements
- Encouraging anglers to target a diversity of species, to help decrease fishing pressure on the most sought-after catches
- Expanding fishing experience for seasoned anglers
- Cultivating an interest in saltwater fishing
- Strengthening marine fisheries conservation ethics
- Creating another way for FWC to engage with stakeholders
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) encourages anglers to take part in Saltwater Angler Recognition programs to Catch a Florida Memory! These programs encourage anglers to learn more about Florida’s vast recreational fishing opportunities by enticing them to target multiple species during fishing trips.
FWC encourages responsible angling. Remember to use proper fish handling techniques when fishing and taking photos. Anglers do not have to harvest their fish to be eligible, and are encouraged to release catches alive. Anglers should follow all applicable regulations when fishing.
Visit our Prizes page to learn more about rewards and recognition offered through these programs. FWC Saltwater Angler Recognition programs are made possible in part by the Sport Fish Restoration Program and contributions from our generous Partners.
Sign up and Learn all about it here: