To assist more Floridians and help access the state's unemployment benefits, an additional avenue has been created.
Floridians who do not have a current open Reemployment Assistance claim... should complete their application online at www.FloridaJobs.org/RAApplication.
To use the online Reemployment Assistance application or to download the paper Reemployment Assistance application, Floridians should visit www.FloridaJobs.org/COVID-19.
You can also acquire a paper application, at any Fed Ex Office location within Florida. They will print the application for you, they will also send the application to Tallahassee for you as well. A representative will call YOU, when your application is processed.
You will need the following information to submit an application for Reemployment Assistance benefits:
- Social Security number
- Driver’s License or State ID number
- Employment information for the last 18 months for each employer:
- Employer ID - FEIN number (this is found on your W2 or 1099 tax form), if available
- Employer name (name on pay stub), address, and phone number
- First and last day of work
- Gross earnings (before taxes are taken out) covering the last 18 months
- Reason for separation
If you are one of the following, make sure you have this additional information available:
- Not a U.S. Citizen: Alien Registration Number or other work authorization form
- Military employee: Copy of your DD-214 Member 4; If you do not have the Member 4, then a copy of your Member 2-7 may be used.
- Federal employee: SF-8 or SF-50
- Union member: Union name, hall number, and phone number